Walkers Green Community Development District
Est. 2020 Located In Daytona Beach, Florida
The Walkers Green Community Development District (“District”) is a community development district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by the City of Daytona Beach, Florida’s City Commission approval of Ordinance No. 2020-73 on September 9, 2020. The District includes within its boundaries approximately 391 acres. PDF | RTF
District Infrastructure and Property
The District intends to issue its Series 2021 Bonds (“Bonds”) to fund the construction and/or acquisition of stormwater management improvements, landscaping, utilities improvements, and roadway improvements.
District Annual Budgets
The District will annually approve both a Series 2021 Bonds debt service budget and an operations and maintenance “O&M” budget. The Series 2021 Bonds require level annual debt service and so the bond debt service budget will not vary substantially from year-to-year.
District annual Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
The District annually collects from property owners within its boundaries both a bond debt service assessment and an O&M assessment. The bond debt service assessment helps amortize the District’s Series 2021 Bonds. The O&M assessment funds the District’s annual O&M activities
- 10-4-22 – Meeting Cancelled
- 11-1-22 – PDF | RTF
- 12-6-22 – Meeting Cancelled
- 1-3-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 2-7-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 3-7-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 4-4-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 5-2-23 – PDF | RTF
- 6-6-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 7-5-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 8-1-23 – PDF | RTF
- 9-5-23 – Meeting Cancelled
The District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor and accepted by the Board, they will be posted on the website for your information once available.
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Daytona Beach and Volusia County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- FY 2024 Adopted O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2024 Proposed O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2023 Adopted O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2023 Proposed O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2022 Adopted O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2022 Proposed O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2021 Adopted O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2021 Proposed O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2020 Adopted O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Volusia County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
Board of Supervisors
Meetings will be held at:
908 Taylor Road, Port Orange, FL 32127 at 10:00 a.m.
October 3, 2023
November 7, 2023
December 5, 2023
January 2, 2024
February 6, 2024
March 5, 2024
April 2, 2024
May 7, 2024
June 4, 2024
July 2, 2024
August 6, 2024
September 3, 2024
PFM GROUP CONSULTING LLC
PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
Orlando East Office
Address: 3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando, FL 32817
Phone: (407) 723-5900
Fax: (407) 723-5901
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, financials, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
Walkers Green CDD
3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando FL 32817
Tel: (407) 723-5900
Mark A. Watts, Esq.
231 N. Woodland Blvd.
Deland, FL 32720
Records District Custodian
PFM Group Consulting LLC
3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando, FL 32817
For estoppel and payoff requests, please email: email@example.com
Questions or concerns relating to CDD facilities and programs:
Jane Gaarlandt, District Manager
Email the District Manager
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.